About Me

google me http://logicustracticusphilosophicus.

Thursday 4 October 2007

Just a poem

The wandering minstrel wonders
If you’d kiss me now and make my day.
Brush my lips with yours all moist,
give this murmuring heart,
a loud clear voice.

Make these dull eyes a sparkle clear,
My skin to feel goose bumps appear.
Let me sense the touch of finger tips,
right down my chest towards my bits.

For It may tickle but I won't laugh.
But thinking if they were to trace a path,
across my back then down my hips,
I would not worry not one bit.

Please come now, don’t keep me waiting,
My open mouth is not for converse-sating.
So hurry now kiss me lightly on my cheeks,
You can even use those teeth for little neeps.

Feel these lips all soft and rubbery.
Awaiting you to start to smother me.
Kiss me, just like a wanton lover,
not like you kiss your mother.

Fill my mind with thoughts all curious.
Kiss me fast and make it furious.
Let me taste what you had for breakfast,
end this hunger, break my love fast.

Feel my heart all pulsating nervously.
In site of your's covered err curvaceously.
come then now start some action
A`fore my heart starts infarction

No comments: